HalavM Breastfeeding Club is a drop-in-clinic
We would like you to feel that we are a "Home for Breastfeeding" where you can find all that you in terms of breastfeeding and weaning.
We offer immediate breastfeeding support and information for mothers and HCP from IBCLCs (certified lactation consultants).
When breastfeeding a newborn help is often needed right away, that's why we've made it our goal to try to always have someone available.
- Dr Gina Weissman – CEO, Owner
- Stav Belman – Continuing Education and Development Department
- Adi Kliffer-Barmeir – Research and International Lecture Coordinator
- Alina Landa-Soffer – IBCLC internship program and Israel Lecturer Coordinator
- Moran Maoz – Clinic manager
- Roni Harduf – Social Media Manager
- Dr Gina Weissman– Dentist, Registered Nurse, IBCLC Certified Lactation Consultant. An expert in releasing tongue ties, helping Latch-On while avoiding pain and wound healing; breastfeeding after breast reduction surgery or breast augmentation.
- Stav Belman – IBCLC Certified Lactation Consultant Stav Belman CV
- Adi Kliffer-Barmeir – IBCLC Certified Lactation Consultant Adi Kliffer_CV
- Alina Landa-Soffer – IBCLC Certified Lactation Consultant
- Dr Yael Dubester-David – Dentist, IBCLC Certified Lactation Consultant
- Dana Freivald – IBCLC Certified Lactation Consultant
- Ruti Tel Merz – IBCLC Certified Lactation Consultant
- Tamar Shaked – IBCLC Certified Lactation Consultant
- Jenny Gafner – IBCLC Certified Lactation Consultant
- Daniella Cohen – Certified Lactation Counselor Daniella Cohen_CV
- Roni Harduf – Certified Lactation Counselor
- Roni Bader – Certified Lactation Counselor
- Tzofit Mirkin – Certified Lactation Counselor
In our clinic you'll find
- Private breastfeeding preparation for before your birth.
- Individual counseling during the postpartum period to treat a variety of difficulties such as: Engorgement, Pain, Mastitis and lack of weight gain.
- Group follow-up appointments with other, local mothers to check weight gain and breastfeeding.
- Workshops on a variety of topics.
- House calls.
- Training for Health Care Professionals in breastfeeding.
We are here for you!
To make an appointment for a consultation or meeting please call us at 09-8949953.